Tuesday, September 30, 2008

List #1: Things I Miss

1) Driving
2) Eavesdropping, or rather understanding the language around me
3) Used bookstores
4) Bookstores that sell books in English
5) My books that are in a box in my parent's garage
6) Going to class (That's right, I said it.)
7) Mexican food: El Guerro Canello, late night Los Betos, and Lerua's Green Corn Tamales
8) Teriyaki sauce 
9) Caramel Lattes at Espresso Art
10) Coffee dates with friends
11) Mid-week brunches at Blue Willow with Michelle
12) Having money to buy new music
13) Hanging out at friend's homes for no reason
14) Pool hopping
15) Monsoons
16) Tucson, especially 4th Ave., downtown, and South Tucson
17) Hiking on Mt. Lemmon
18) Shopping at 17th Street International Market
19) Arguing with Jenna about Economics
20) Talking with Michelle about anything and everything, especially poverty and the disabled
21) Intellectual conversations
22) Newspapers in English
23) Knowing what is going on in my own country
24) Feeling self sufficient
25) to be continued...